Our programs include:
- Sustainable Business Development - Building the number and prosperity of local businesses that creatively address environmental and societal challenges.
- Think Local First - Increasing awareness about the personal, community and economic benefits of choosing local, independently owned businesses FIRST.
- Food & Farming - Supporting and building a sustainable local food system in Northwest Washington.
- Green Building & Smart Growth - Promoting healthy, durable, efficient, and environmentally responsible places to live, play and work.
- Energy Efficiency & Renewables - Encouraging green power purchasing, energy efficiency, and increased local renewable energy infrastructure.
Sustainable Connections Consulting - Our intent is to make sure that people who want to understand and leapfrog from our work have the information they need to do so.