Future of Business Conference- Sustainable Strategies for 2013
THURSDAY APRIL 25 &
FRIDAY APRIL 26, 2013
Online Registration is closed, but you are still welcome to join us day of, just come on by the registration table with payment.
$49 for Thursday night only, $159 for members, $189 for general admission.
Thursday: meet, greet, and eat, a Localicious Opening Reception
Downtown at Depot Market Square
5:30 Registration and Localicious Reception start, 6:30 Keynote, 8:00 close
Friday: Join us for inspiration and hands on tools for a thriving business
Downtown at the Leopold
8:30 registration, 9:00 conference open, 4:00 conference closing reception
Sustainable Connections delivers the best return on your training dollars. Registration includes all keynote speakers, the opportunity to pick and choose between all conference workshop tracks, and meals for the entire conference providing you with an efficient and affordable way to
- Learn, and stay ahead of the curve
- Increase your knowledge of best management practices and technical solutions.
- Take a strategic “Lean & Clean” approach to cost savings
- Discover how taking a strategic, integrated approach to operational efficiency can lead to steady improvement, lasting change, and reliable cost savings.
- Increase your organizational and personal effectiveness
- Explore the intersection of the environment, market drivers, and business realities.
- Expand your base of resources, and come away with tools for advancing your company…and your role in it.
A-P Hurd, Vice President, Touchstone Corporation; Author, The Carbon Efficient City
A-P has worked extensively on environmental policy at the local and state level. She has a particular interest in the structure of incentives: how local/regional/national frameworks quantify and allocate costs and how better frameworks can encourage investment and innovation. She speaks widely on sustainability issues and has recently published The Carbon Efficient City with University of Washington Press.
A-P comes from an operations management and finance background. In
2002-2004, she completed an Operations Management fellowship at the
Massachusetts Institute of Technology where her research focused on
system dynamics and complex system architecture.
Day of registration is still available for both Thursday night only $49, and Friday $159/$189. Just check in at the registration table when you arrive.
If your plans change and you cannot attend, we encourage you to transfer your admission. Please contact email@example.com with the name of the transfer. Otherwise, if you cancel we deduct a $15 flat rate from your refund for processing purposes (before April 24th). After April 24th, only a 50% refund will be available.
Special Thanks to our 2013 Gold Sponsor: