- Washington Business Climate Declaration
- Our Real Estate Educational Series
The Energy Efficiency and Renewables Program works to facilitate a local economy powered by the efficient use of clean, renewable and secure energy. We do so through education about our community’s opportunities to succeed, promoting our clean energy leaders, and connecting our members to the resources that they need to become successful leaders.
SC Energy Program Business Sponsors:
- Please visit our Green Power Businesses Page to view Sustainable Connections member businesses that currently purchase Green Power, or to sign up your business.
- The City of Bellingham’s Climate Protection Program
- The Building Performance Center’s Weatherization Program
- Puget Sound Energy’s conservation and rebate programs for businesses
- Cascade Natural Gas’ conservation and rebate programs for businesses: Download information on their commercial conservation incentives and residential conservation incentives or download their program brochure.
Learn more about Whatcom County's very own renewable energy source, a methane digester at VanderHaak Dairy, in Lynden, WA.
For more information, contact Alex at (360) 647-7093 x112.