- Member Networking Events and educational meetings. Including Monthly Member Connects, Member Lunches and more. Connect with like-minded business owners and employees. See Full SC Events Page too!
- Member Announcements newsletter bi-monthly on the 1st & 15th, and an opportunity to submit your own announcements. Submit content to email@example.com
- Member-to-member discounts between member businesses
- Annual All Members Meeting
- Access to other independent businesses through the national BALLE (Business Alliance for Local Living Economies) Networks, www.livingeconomies.org
- FREE Think Local First campaign materials, and free listings in semi-annual newspaper inserts: Guides to our Local Businesses in July & November.
- Free listing in our online Member Directory with link to your website (find resources and promote your business to local customers and other independent businesses)
- Sustainable Connections monthly Program newsletters to targeted audience
- Use of the Sustainable Connections name and logo for your business cards, shelf tags, advertisements, website, and fleet vehicles. Download logos For Print or For Online Use (for EPS files, please e-mail Membership@sustainableconnections.org).
- Think Local First Window Decal - displayed by members to publicly emphasize the importance of supporting businesses that make commitments to support our community
- An opportunity to be profiled through our campaigns and Sustainable Business Practices.
- Access and discounts participatein programs to help you become more sustainable in your business practices like Green Power, Toward Zero Waste, Smart Trips, Community Energy Challenge, etc.
- Tips on protecting our watershed through the Watershed Pledge
- Discounts on conference and program specific events including Green Building, Food & Farming, Energy and sustainable economy workshops.
Make the Connection! Become a Member...
New 'member benefits' are developed all the time! All our programs
started because a member had an idea and the commitment to make it
happen - what's next?
For this higher rate of business membership, Sustaining Members are promoted (and thoroughly thanked!) in our directories, newsletters, website, and at all our general member events. Additionally, you receive 1 free entry to any workshop and a special invite to our 'Thousands of Thanks' celebration for members who have given $1200 or more to Sustainable Connections. Finally, Sustaining Members have the satisfaction of knowing how much they have contributed to the development of this important organization and all its efforts.
To sign up for Sustaining Membership Today
Businesses that are committed to the quality of life in our region with ownership outside of Whatcom County are welcomed to join Sustainable Connections as Partners. Partners receive all of the educational and networking benefits listed above with the exception of marketing support and are listed in our Partner directory.
To Become a Partner Today
Please fill out and see
Partner Application & Benefits Here
Community members and their families who want to support the work of Sustainable Connections and keep abreast of what's happening can join us in a Supporter capacity. Supporters receive newsletters and, upon request, can receive e-mailed announcements and invitations to events and programs.
To support Sustainable Connections Today
Become a Supporter Here
Membership(a)sustainableconnections.org | (360) 647-7093 x106