FAQ for Local Businesses
Frequently Asked Questions for participating businesses
- Campaign Objective: Our primary objective is to encourage residents to Think Local when they are considering where to make purchases, to Buy Local whenever possible and to Be Local by supporting businesses that keep our community unique. We want to increase market share to independent, locally owned businesses by increasing awareness about the personal and community benefits of choosing local.
- Which businesses: Hundreds of local and independently owned businesses in NW Washington!
- Eligibility: Any local and independently owned private business in NW Washington.
- How do I participate: The financial support of our sponsors allows us to provide you significantly subsidized, professionally designed materials and publicity that will help to differentiate your business for FREE if you are a member of Sustainable Connections. If you're not yet a member, consider joining today. Keep the momentum going by continuing to educate our community about the significance of local and independent business ownership. Your active participation in the campaign is vital for its success!
- Benefits of participation: Participation in the Think Local First Campaign will include quarterly and event materials as well as participation in all events, advertising and promotion.
Download this 8.5x11 color PDF of a Think-Buy-Be Local poster. Use it in a variety of locations around your business.