- Sign up for a commercial energy assessment
- Receive a customized Energy Assessment Report
- Choose cost-effective, energy-saving projects: lighting, HVAC, solar and more
- Comprehensive support every step of the way
- Access exclusive CEC incentives and get help with utility rebates
- Significant savings on monthly energy costs
SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY
- Make your building more comfortable for employees
- Boost our local economy by working with local, independent contractors
- Contribute to our region’s growing reputation as a sustainability leader
The Community Energy Challenge (CEC) makes saving energy as easy as possible. Grant funding allows us to offer our services at a very subsidized price. To participate, businesses pay a one-time fee prior to the assessment of only $50 + $0.01 per square foot of the facility (discounts are available for non-profits). CEC participants have access to exclusive financial incentives, and our energy advisors will provide your business with on-going technical support and project facilitation.
The CEC is able to offer incentives of up to $5,000 per project, based on energy savings. Each participating business is also entitled to a $1,000 budget to be put toward “quick fix” projects, such as screw-in LED lighting, low-flow faucet aerators, power strips, and more.
To get started, contact Emily at (360) 647-7096 X113 or email@example.com
The Community Energy Challenge is a joint project between Sustainable Connections and the Opportunity Council