|Date: May 13
Time: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: Hovander Homestead Park
Each year the Whatcom County Master gardeners grow, divide and propagate hundreds of plants for our community. Select from 20 varieties of tomatoes, specialty perennials, herbs, shade plants, natives, dahlias and more. All plants cultivated and selected by master gardener volunteers. Low cost and unique plants for our Whatcom community. Local plant and food vendors, visit our demonstration gardens, talk to master gardeners.
- 20 varieties of locally grown tomatoes, specialty perennials, herbs, hand grafted fruit trees and natives for sale.
- Plant Clinic and Information Booth
- Food, other partner nursery vendors and displays
- Cash, Checks and Credit/Debit cards will be accepted
- Sale proceeds go to support the WSU Whatcom Master Gardener program
This is our annual program fundraiser. Funds support the educational demonstration gardens, community projects, free workshops and our free plant clinic. In 2016 Master Gardeners provided 7000 hours of volunteer service to our community with education, stewardship, leadership and sharing skills with youth and adults.
To learn more about the program and to learn how to become a Master Garden visit http://whatcom.wsu.edu/ch/mg.html