Participating programs and lenders include:
· Business Impact Northwest
· Community Food Co-op’s Farm Fund
· Community Sourced Capital
· Farm Services Agency
· Industrial Credit Union
· North Coast Credit Union,
· Northwest Farm Credit Services
· Port of Bellingham Revolving Loan Fund
· Skagit Council of Governments Revolving Loan Fund
· USDA Rural Development Department
Technical Assistance providers will be on hand from the Economic Development Association of Skagit County, Sustainable Connections Food to Bank On program, Viva Farms, and Western Washington University’s Small Business Development Center. Growing Veterans will be at the workshop to share their programs with interested U.S Veterans.
Registration is $25, includes lunch, refreshments, and beverages.
Workshop scholarships are available upon request