|Date: April 23 Time: All Day|
visit bellinghambeerweek.com for full details, event listings and more!
- Boundary Bay Cedar Dust Alley
- Aslan Brewing Cornhole Championship of the Universe
- Big Boots Brew Day Beer Release – Whatcom & Skagit Women Brewed Beer for Pink Boots Society @ Stones Throw Brewing Co.
- Paint & Pint Night at McKay’s Taphouse
- Trivia w/ Chucaknut at Archer’s Alehouse
- Rueben’s & Rueben’s Night @ The Local
- Boundary Bay’s Let It Rain Beer – Prefunk for April Brews Day
- Worthy Brewing Night @ Maggie’s Pub
- Canadian Beer Writer Joe Wiebe @ Chuckanut Brewery talks about BC beers and his books about breweries located across the border in Canada
- Beermarket Sweep @ Community Food Co-op
- Pfriem Dinner @ Rock & Rye
- The Local Annex Biers Bingo
- Lecture Series @ Chuckanut Brewery, 7 pm in Back Patio with raffles in support of Max Higbee Center
- Susan Welch and Adam Foy @ Chuckanut Brewery from Skagit Valley Malting talk about Culinary and Brewing Malts
- The Local Public House Breakside Brewing Dinner
- Beer tasting Panel @ Stones Throw Brewing Co.
- Atwood Ale’s 1 year Anniversary @ Overflow Taps
- Classical on Tap @ Chuckanut Brewery with members from the Whatcom Symphony (talk about and classical music demos)
- Zwickel Night @ Aslan Brewing Co.
- Boundary Bay Walk For Paws
- Tap Trail Challenge @ Whole Foods Market
- Skookum + Old Schoolhouse Trivia Night at McKay’s Taphouse
- Beer Vs. Wine Dinner at Archer’s Alehouse
- Elizabeth Stations Bellingham Beer Week Finale
- Kill The Keg, Plant a Tree Block Party @ Stones Throw
- K2 Brewing Sip & Shop
- Ninkaski Brewers Night @ Mckay’s Taphouse
- Beer & Yoga @ Aslan Brewing
- 16th Annual April Brew’s Day