|Date: April 22
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Location: Bellingham Farmers Market
Join the Bellingham Farmer’s Market, Sustainable Connections, Aslan, and Boundary Bay as they take over Railroad to throw an Earth Day Block Party. Bringing the power of beer to Mother Earth and a big spotlight on reducing food waste in our community.
We’ll have Earth Day vendors and entertainers will line Railroad Ave, a great event for everyone in the family.
- Live music in the street
- Bring your own bucket & score free compost
- Learn how to recycle food scraps by making your own worm bin
- Cooking demos that showcase how to reduce leftovers
- Local beer & fun can competitions
- Enjoy the market in full swing
- And so much more!
Aslan and Boundary Bay will also be saving the planet by pouring Captain Planet IPA and Cedar Dust IPA, donating proceeds from both beers to NSEA and Whatcom Trail Association.