Excellence NW | Unleash your potential—Live Big!
The Advancement Of Excellence
Facilitated by Jodi Le Masurier
Foundation Weekend — April 22-23
Relationship Weekend — May 20-21
Commencement — June 17
You have done The Wall. Get ready for the hottest and richest eight weeks of your life. It is time for The Advancement of Excellence! The Advancement of Excellence is a practicum…an opportunity to internalize what you learned in the first two courses and practice that learning in your life, at work, and at home. The assignment for the eight weeks of the course is to create tangible, measurable results that indicate significant progress toward the personal goals identified in previous courses.
- Break through your reason barriers
- Stimulate interest in who you are
- Strengthen the fabric of good will that exists in the world
This 8-week course consists of two weekend seminars (Foundation Weekend and Relationship Weekend), weekly meetings, and culminates in a celebratory commencement dinner and dance. Great support means having people in your life who remind you what you say is most important to you.
Achieving life goals does not have to be hard & you do not have to do it alone.
What you’ll learn:
- Participants graduate from this course with a great deal of confidence and evidence in their ability to create what they want in life
- They realize accomplishments they once only dreamed of!
- Put into practice and receive support to take constructive steps to actualize your dreams, goals, and deepest desires
- How to translate theory into practice – into your life, at work, and at home
Prerequisites: Must have completed Pursuit and the Wall
Learn more and register at excellencenw.org/shop/core-series/the-practice/