Whatcom Dispute Resolution Center
Exploring Equity and Cultural Humility
This workshop inspires & empowers participants to explore personal growth and engage in activities that:
- Honors and values human diversity that is found within their communities and workplace environments
- Promotes cultural self-awareness and understanding
- Examines the basic components and the historical and institutional power of the “isms” – racism, sexism, classism, etc.
- Engages in cross-cultural learning activities which help gain in-depth knowledge of the history and culture of different ethnic and cultural groups
- Connects participants with current concepts, resources and information