|Date: July 19
Time: 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Location: Sustainable Connections
Sustainable Connections is proud to present this workshops Series with Summer Huntington. Sustainable Connections Members and Local Business Owners are invited to attend.
- Are you finding yourself doing work that is below your pay grade?
- Do you want to make meaningful training systems and manuals for your team?
- Want to know how to weave a consistent message into your brand/company?
- Do you want to spearhead proposals and take on meetings with decision makers?
- Are there projects that you want to take on, but are too overwhelmed to start?
- Have you been stuck in ideas phase and wanting to move forward?
Come to Coach Summer Huntington‘s signature Flow State of Mind Coaching in person workshop. If you came to the first 101 Flow State of Mind workshop, and have implemented the signature four-day wave into your routine, now it is time for some refinement. If you have a project that you’d like to build momentum on, and want support in bringing it to life or even launching it in the next 8 weeks, this workshop is for you. Summer will touch on elements from her signature group coaching
Summer will touch on elements from her signature group coaching Momentum Course designed to help people transition into higher levels of leadership within their business. Summer also provides worksheets for you to take home, and offers similar personal development workshops for your company via her local Corporate Wellness offerings.