With 35,000 app users and 1,000s of unique businesses in the Puget Sound region, the Think Local Chinook Book App is becoming THE way for locals and visitors to find your business.
2,500 + Whatcom County App Users Right Now
|JOIN IN ANYTIME! NO PRINT DEADLINE |
Add on features whenever you want to launch the following month.
|REACH NEW CUSTOMERS|
Mobile coupons are incredibly popular! Put your business in the palm of customers’ hands.
|REAL ROI AND METRICS|
Monthly emailed reports show how many people used your coupon, favorited your coupon or saved it for later.
|CHINOOK BOOK USERS ARE FROM|
Whatcom County, Seattle & Puget Sound region, Portland & Oregon, San Francisco Bay Area, Denver & Boulder and even Minneapolis.
|MINIMAL STAFF TRAINING & NO TECH REQUIRED |
Accepting coupons is as simple as looking at a customer’s phone.
|SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST COUPONS|
Customer loyalty rewards with a mobile punchcard, in line advertising and seasonal promotions!
Scroll to explore…
See How Local Businesses Are Successfully Using Chinook Book
We interviewed Fringe Boutique owner, Rhiannon Troutman, on how she’s using Chinook Book at her business and asked for tips and tricks for other locally owned businesses.
- Year-round visibility
- Deploys the 1st of the month
Monthly emails to users highlight the most relevant new and expiring offers based on user location and preferences
Push notifications tell users when new offers are added and favorite offers are expiring + location reminders when they’re in your neighborhood
|Annual Coupon Pricing|
- Highlight a seasonal sale or promotion; promoted through email and push notifications too!
- Runs for 2 months at a time, choose from these options:
- May 1st – Jun 30th
- Jul 1st – Aug 31st
- Sept 1st – Oct 31st
- Nov 1st – Dec 31st
- Jan 1st – Feb 28th
- Mar 1st – Apr 30th
|Seasonal Coupon Pricing|
Inline ads run for a month at a time; highlight an upcoming event, a seasonal promotion, or draw people to your coupon year round.
Image must be 1302 pixels wide x 756 pixels tall in PSD, PDF, JPG, TIFF, or PNG (if 24 bits) format.
Have your Ad tap to wherever you want:
- open to an external website (mobile-friendly sites only)
- directly to your merchant coupon
- open your merchant coupon list to see all your coupon offerings
|Inline Ad Pricing|
Replace your paper punchcards and reward customer loyalty
- Easy to implement–already a part of the Chinook Book app and no new hardware or software required.
- Trackable results with insights into your best customers.
- Includes an announcement email to all your users who have marked your business as a Favorite in the Chinook Book app.
Simple for your staff and customers
- For each punchcard offer you run (e.g. Spend $25 or more for 12 visits, and receive a $25 off coupon), you get a unique QR code card for your customers to scan at check out.
- To get a punch, customers simply scan the QR code with their Chinook Book app.
- When a customer fills their punchcard it automatically turns into a mobile coupon for the free item or reward. Simple!
|Punch Card Pricing|
This is a project of Sustainable Connections’ Think Local First Campaign & Chinook Book.
Thank you to the City of Bellingham as a sponsor of Think Local First