You decide where your business fits best
Our member rates are based on annual revenue so we can work with local (Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan or Island County) businesses in all industries and sizes.
Based on your annual revenue:
Under $50,000 $190—12 months
$50,000 – $250,000 $275—12 months
$250,000 – $500,000 $385—12 months
$500,000 – $1 million $495—12 months
Over $1 million $595—12 months
$1,200 (or $100/month—12 months)
Sustaining Members, receive extra benefits on top of all of the general member benefits, including;
- Logo and weblink on our home page, events page, and in our online Business Directory;
- Logo and weblink on our monthly Member Lowdown newsletter;
- Logo exposure on signage at our networking events throughout the year;
- Exclusive invite to ‘Thousands of Thanks’ celebration;
- Knowing how much they have contributed to Sustainable Connection’s work in our community.
Based on your annual operating budget:
Under $50,000 $150—12 months
$50,000 – $250,000 $220—12 months
$250,000 – $500,000 $310—12 months
$500,000 – $1 million $400—12 months
Over $1 million $475—12 months
We welcome businesses that are not locally owned as Business Partners. Partner Businesses receive all member benefits except for the Think Local First Campaign.
1 to 24 Full Time Employees $125—12 months
25 to 100 Full Time Employees $550—12 months
100+ Full Time Employees $1100—12 months
We celebrate local and independent businesses and ask our community to support them because they create a ripple effect of good for our community — high-quality jobs, uniqueness of place, reduced environmental impact, and so much more.
Annual business membership is available to you, if you can answer “Yes” to all of the following questions:
- Is your business privately held?
- Does 50% or more of your ownership live in Whatcom County (or surrounding counties)?
- Is your business registered in the state of Washington, and does your corporate or national headquarters lie inside Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan or Island Counties?
- Do you have full autonomy to make your own independent decisions regarding your unique business and it’s purchasing, operations and distribution, as well as the name and look of your business?
- Do you pay all your own marketing, rent and other business expenses without assistance from, or payment to, a corporate headquarters?
If you answered “No” to any of the above questions, you’d probably best fit as a Partner Business of Sustainable Connections.