We meet businesses where they’re at!
You decide what membership rate suits your business best. We base our member rates on annual revenue so that entrepreneurs of any size or industry can join, reap the benefits of our network, and help us work towards a thriving local economy together.
Business Member Options
Based on your annual revenue
Under $50,000 $190—12 months
$50,000 – $250,000 $275—12 months
$250,000 – $500,000 $385—12 months
$500,000 – $1 million $495—12 months
Over $1 million $595—12 months
$1,200 (or $100/month—12 months)
For a higher rate of business membership, Sustaining Members are thoroughly promoted and thanked!
Based on your annual operating budget:
Under $50,000 $150—12 months
$50,000 – $250,000 $220—12 months
$250,000 – $500,000 $310—12 months
$500,000 – $1 million $400—12 months
Over $1 million $475—12 months
We welcome businesses that are not locally owned as Business Partners, but do not promote them in our Think Local First campaign due to the purchasing power and marketing resources that are typically available to larger businesses. Partner Businesses receive all member benefits except those that apply to the Think Local First Campaign. Please email us to get started!
1 to 24 Full Time Employees $125—12 months
25 to 100 Full Time Employees $550—12 months
100+ Full Time Employees $1100—12 months
Annual business membership is available to you, if you can answer “Yes” to all of the following questions:
- Is your business privately held?
- Does 50% or more of your ownership live in Whatcom County (or surrounding counties)?
- Is your business registered in the state of Washington, and does your corporate or national headquarters lie inside Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan or Island Counties?
- Do you have full autonomy to make your own independent decisions regarding your unique business and it’s purchasing, operations and distribution, as well as the name and look of your business?
- Do you pay all your own marketing, rent and other business expenses without assistance from, or payment to, a corporate headquarters?
If you answered “No” to any of the above questions, you’d probably best fit as a Partner of Sustainable Connections.
Fill in this form below to get started and let us know a little bit about your business. Once you hit submit it will take you to an online payment page where you can pay with a visa, master or discover credit card. Or simply skip that step and we’ll know to send you an invoice with your New Member Packet in the mail asap.
Check your inbox shortly after joining for a ‘Welcome to Sustainable Connections’ email that will fill you in on the next steps to making the most of your membership. We can’t wait to get to work with you more soon.