You decide where your business fits best
We’re now offering a monthly membership payment option to lighten the load and make it easier than ever to renew, or cancel any time.
Our membership rates are based on your annual revenue or operating budget, so we can work with local businesses and nonprofits of all industries and sizes in Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan, and Island Counties.
Based on your annual revenue:
Under $50,000 $15.83 / month $190 / year
$50,000–$250,000 $22.92 / month $275 / year
$250,000–$500,000 $32.08 / month $385 / year
$500,000–$1 million $41.25 / month $495 / year
Over $1 million $49.58 / month $595 / year
Sustaining Members receive extra benefits on top of all of the standard member benefits, including;
- Logo and weblink on our home page, events page, and in our online Business Directory;
- Logo and weblink in our monthly Member Lowdown newsletter;
- Knowing how much you have contributed to Sustainable Connections’ work in our community.
$100 / month $1,200 / year
Based on your annual operating budget:
Under $50,000 $12.50 / month $150 / year
$50,000–$250,000 $18.33 / month $220 / year
$250,000–$500,000 $25.83 / month $310 / year
$500,000–$1 million $33.33 / month $400 / year
Over $1 million $39.58 / month $475 / year
We welcome businesses that are not locally owned as Business Partners. Partner Businesses receive all standard member benefits, except benefits a part of the Think Local First campaign.
1–24 full-time employees $20.83 / mo $250 / yr
25–100 full-time employees $62.50 / mo $750 / yr
Over 100 full-time employees $125 / mo $1,500 / yr
Monthly business membership is available to you if you can answer “Yes” to all of the following questions:
- Is your business privately held?
- Does 50% or more of your ownership live in Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan, or Island Counties?
- Is your business registered in the state of Washington, and does your corporate or national headquarters lie inside Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan, or Island Counties?
- Do you have full autonomy to make your own independent decisions regarding your unique business and its purchasing, operations, and distribution, as well as the name and look of your business?
- Do you pay for all of your own marketing, rent, and other business expenses without assistance from, or payment to, a corporate headquarters?
If you answered “No” to any of the above questions, a Business Partnership may be the best fit for you.
Not sure if your business or nonprofit is eligible? Email Kerry to learn more.
We celebrate and support our local and independent businesses because they create a ripple effect of good for our community — high-quality jobs, uniqueness of place, reduced environmental impact, and so much more.
Click here to learn how we help our community Think Local First.