We meet businesses where they’re at!
You decide what membership rate suits your business best. We base our member rates on annual revenue so that entrepreneurs of any size or industry can join, reap the benefits of our network, and help us work towards a thriving local economy together.
Based on your annual revenue
- Under $50,000: $190
- $50,000 – $250,000: $275
- $250,000 – $500,000: $385
- $500,000 – $1 million: $495
- Over $1 million: $595
add text here
- $1,200 (or $100/month for 12 months)
Based on your annual operating budget:
- Under $50,000: $150
- $50,000 – $250,000: $220
- $250,000 – $500,000: $310
- $500,000 – $1 million: $400
- Over $1 million: $475
For businesses that would like to support Sustainable Connections but are not locally owned, please email us.
- 1 to 24 Full Time Employees: $125
- 25 to 100 Full Time Employees: $550
- 100+ Full Time Employees: $1100
Annual membership is available if you can answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Is your business privately held?
- Does 50% or more of your ownership live in Whatcom County (or surrounding counties)?
- Is your business registered in the state of Washington, and does your corporate or national headquarters lie inside Whatcom, Skagit, San Juan or Island Counties?
- Do you have full autonomy to make your own independent decisions regarding your unique business and it’s purchasing, operations and distribution, as well as the name and look of your business?
- Do you pay all your own marketing, rent and other business expenses without assistance from, or payment to, a corporate headquarters?
If you answered “No” to any of the above questions, we encourage your involvement as a Partner of Sustainable Connections.
We welcome companies that are not locally owned as Business Partners, but do not promote them in our Think Local First campaign due to the purchasing power and marketing resources that are typically available to larger businesses. Please contact Becca if you have any questions or would like to chat (360-647-7093).