Business Member Benefits
WE CREATE THRIVING COMMUNITIES THROUGH INNOVATIVE IDEAS, COLLABORATION, AND ACTION.
By connecting businesses to one another
1st Wednesday, September-November
Morning networking & local business expert presentation.
every other month
A quick and casual meetup to give tools, information, and make connections towards energy efficiency in the workplace.
Mid-day networking & local business expert presentation.
Join your building peers, bring your plans, and NERD OUT on green building and smart growth.
Annual Events & Conferences
By promoting local businesses to our community
Online listing in Local Business Directory
Includes a brief description of your business, your logo, your sales methods and links to your web page, Facebook, Chinook Book coupon and Instagram
Use of the Sustainable Connections name and logo
for your business cards, shelf tags, advertisements, website, and fleet vehicles. Tout your involvement with our organization and methods to your customers, partners and clients
Be the first to know about Events & Publications
Members receive free or discounted participation in the following, each year
- Member Pricing for listing and advertising in the Food & Farm Finder, Agritourism Map, and Wholesale Product Directory
- Eligibility for Home, Office & Garden related businesses to be included in Home & Landscape Tour Directory. Member Pricing for advertising in Guide.
- Eligibility for Retail related businesses to be included in Local Gift Guide during Holidays
- Free participation in Indie Month Promotions during July
- Free participation in Buy Local for Holidays promotions during November-December
- Eligibility for Eat Local Month and Whatcom County Farm Tour participation during September
- Eligibility for Site hosting, and tabling on the Home & Landscape Tour
Stay In The Loop with the Member Lowdown Newsletter
Sent out the 2nd Monday of each month to Sustainable Connections business members and employees so you know what’s happening, what’s coming up and how to make the most of your membership.
Submit your events and announcements in monthly Program Newsletters
Sent out to eager readers the 1st full week of each month. To submit an event or announcement email email@example.com