Not why, but how?
How do we decarbonize existing residential buildings? Join the Energy and Green Building Team during our six-part series on building decarbonization technologies. Starting on October 28th, we will be hosting weekly lunch and learns catered towards industry folks such as contractors, builders, architects, and other industry professionals. These hour-long “Tech Talks” provide a more in-depth and technical knowledge that requires a sophisticated baseline, as we focus on how to implement these technologies in your work. Unlike other technical webinars, we are providing a space for a more robust discussion on some of the science and pros and cons of different options. Additional opportunity to be entered in a Tech Talk Series Raffle for individuals that attend five out of the six Tech Talks!
1. 10/28/21, 12:00 – 1:00pm – A look beyond 2018 Energy Code
2. 11/4/21, 12:00 – 1:00pm – Heat Pump Water Heaters
3. 11/11/21, 12:00 – 1:00pm – Advanced Wall Systems
4. 11/18/21, 12:00 – 1:00pm – Achieving passive-level Airtightness
5. 12/2/21, 12:00 – 1:00pm – Next Generation Heat Pump Systems
6. 12/9/21, 12:00 – 1:00pm – Indoor Air Quality
Check back in soon for more information about each Tech Talk topic!