Northwest Washington’s premier food & farming biz conference!
Learn about local food systems. Make farm and market connections. Get inspired!
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Join us from anywhere with internet access!
Like many events this year, the Farm-to-Table Trade Meeting will look a little different! Even as we gather virtually from our homes and offices, you can expect a fun and engaging opportunity to connect with your friends and colleagues for learning, sharing, and making market connections.
We have partnered with the Seattle Good Business Network and Business Impact NW to make our local Farm-to-Table Trade Meeting a special regional event during Food Biz Week. Your registration will not only include access to our half-day programming lineup, but also the option to attend any Food Biz Week session and networking event at no additional cost.
Scholarship opportunities are available, please see below.
All presentations will have both English and Spanish closed captioning available. There will be both English and Spanish transcripts of the Trade Meeting once the event is complete.
What’s new & different
- Sliding-scale registration
- A program designed to maximize the unique tools for online gatherings so you can engage in a way that works for your schedule AND maximizes your opportunities for learning and one-on-one connections
- Opportunities for learning and engagement that are sector-specific as part of Food Biz Week
- A chance to purchase Tasting Boxes featuring a variety of locally produced products from Whatcom and Skagit counties and the greater Puget Sound region
- More opportunities to connect with urban markets
What you can count on being the same:
- Informative sessions from experts to support the needs of your business and organization in 2021
- Buyer-producer meet-ups to support new market connections
- An awesome community of people passionate about local and regional food
We are offering scholarships to a limited number of people who wish to come to the Farm-to-Table Trade Meeting for free. Sustainable Connections believes that communities thrive with the inclusion of all people and want to bring visibility to those who enrich our community. We will prioritize applicants based on these traits:
- People of color
- Indigenous persons and / or First Nations persons
- People with disabilities
- People who identify as LGBTQ+
- People who are 55 years-old or older
- People who are currently unemployed / underemployed
- People experiencing temporary financial hardship
- Full-time students
The deadline to apply is Monday, February 8, 2021 at 11:59PM. You will receive a reply by Friday, February 12, 2021 at 5PM.