|Date: June 28
Time: 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Location: Sustainable Connections
Sustainable Connections is proud to present this workshops Series with Summer Huntington. Sustainable Connections Members and Local Business Owners are invited to attend.
- Are you constantly overwhelmed with your workload?
- Finding it hard to balance your self care with business and family responsibilities?
- Do you want to become more efficient and work on your mindset?
- Do you want to progress in your career toward more leadership and consultant or expert level work?
- Have you struggled with juggling multiple projects and putting the heart into all of them?
Join us for a 2 special workshops with Sustainable Connection’s Member Summer Huntington of Fit Body Wellness. 101: Finding Flow & Ditching the Overwhelm will be hosted on Wednesday June 28th and 201: Stepping into Leadership will be hosted on Wednesday July 19th.
Summer Huntington‘s signature Flow State of Mind Coaching in person workshop. Learn practical tips and applications for getting clear on your short, mid term and long term goals.
Create a plan and start implementing highly effective personal development techniques into your week to stay on top of your game. Summer has created an 8 week program for professionals to create more Flow in their business and personal life, and will be educating on the science behind why meditation works, how to access sustained focus and how to optimize your brainwave frequency with Flow practice. Come with a journal to take notes and an open mind to imagine new possibilities.
Summer also provides worksheets for you to take home, and offers similar personal development workshops for your company via her local Corporate Wellness offerings.