Monday, February 17, 2020 5:30—7PM
Fairhaven Towers 12th Street & Harris Avenue Bellingham, WA 98225
Join your peers, bring your plans, and NERD OUT while we:
– Identify “low-hanging fruit” to improve sustainability
– Share our experience and innovative ideas
– Take our projects to a deeper level of green
– Vet plans across multiple disciplines
– Have fun with our peers nerding out over plans with beer!
Get an inside look at Fairhaven Towers and join the project team to learn more about the building envelope requirements related to air barriers and other control layers, fenestration, and testing of these components as driven by Washington Energy Code and project specifications, and how third-party quality assurance is helping them reach their goals. Happy hour provided!
Project team: Zervas Architects, Geotest, and RAM and their owner Travis Black.
Join us for after work for rotating topics and presentations the third Monday of every other month. This networking is FREE and open to all.
Questions? Email Rose or give her a call at (360) 647-7093 x 107.